Fire leaves family of four homeless at the start of a New Year

Three young children and their 36-year-old mother, Kimberley Hunte, are now homeless following an afternoon fire that destroyed their home at Perfection Road, Bush Hall, St Michael.

Fire officials said Hunte was at work at the time of the blaze, which gutted the home she shared with her children ages 14, eight and six.

The charred remains of Kimberley Hunte’s home which she shared with her three children.

No one was injured. However, the fire also extensively damaged a nearby house, occupied by an elderly man, Trevor Jordan.

The blaze also damaged Trevor Jordan’s home.

 Police are investigating the incident.

5 Responses to Fire leaves family of four homeless at the start of a New Year

  1. Junior Prescod
    Junior Prescod January 2, 2018 at 6:03 pm

    This is a very hard way to start a new year.

    Reply
  2. Veroniva Boyce
    Veroniva Boyce January 2, 2018 at 6:06 pm

    Again!!

    Reply
  3. Kim Gaskin
    Kim Gaskin January 2, 2018 at 6:18 pm

    Painful

    Reply
  4. Cheryl Onita
    Cheryl Onita January 2, 2018 at 6:56 pm

    This is so sad

    Reply
  5. Richard Johnston January 2, 2018 at 7:12 pm

    Maybe provide a case where the fire brigade actually saved a house.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *