Get her out!

Father wants daughter to leave his home

A 60-year-old man, who is involved in an ongoing domestic feud with his daughter, who is a police officer, says he wants her out of his home.

Noel Rudolph Callender, of 7th Avenue St Barnabas Heights, St Michael, admitted to assaulting Crystal Beckles on October 7, occasioning her actual bodily harm.

According to the prosecutor, police responded to a dispute at Callender’s home, which he shares with Beckles and other family members.

After advising them to keep the peace, Beckles went about doing her chores. However, while Beckles was standing at the back door, her father reportedly pushed her down the steps, telling her to leave his residence.

But as Beckles made her way to the gate, her father reportedly followed and “boxed her” her in the face.

Today, Callender told Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant that he had pleaded guilty to the offence because he wanted it over and done with.

However,  he accused his daughter of making up the story.

“She lied,” he told the court, explaining that “I got a little tipsy and asked her about money [for the house], but she did not pay me any mind and I have to take all the slack throughout the month”.

A frustrated Callender said he was totally fed up with the situation, as Beckles a police officer “always telling me that she is the boss of the house”.

He revealed that he had given both Beckles and her sister time to leave and he has had enough.

“I would like both of them to leave my property .  .  .  . I tired of giving them time. This is an ongoing feud in my house for a number of years . . . because she is a police she says, ‘I is the law I is the boss in here’”, Callender said, adding that Beckles “wears her uniform in front of me and says she is the boss”.

However, Cuffy-Sargeant reserved judgment in the case with Beckles due to appear in court on October 12.

In the meantime, Callender, who is on $5,000 bail, has been warned to keep the peace and to avoid contact with his daughter as much as possible.

15 Responses to Get her out!

1. Mhizzjoan Moore
    Mhizzjoan Moore October 9, 2017 at 10:03 pm

get out the man house an go rent ya own

2. Shurf De
    Shurf De October 9, 2017 at 10:08 pm

What kind of stupidness is this, if it was son and mother, he would have to leave. Keep the peace in your own house.

3. Evabless Lilly Fields
    Evabless Lilly Fields October 9, 2017 at 10:15 pm

They should leave and go rent a 2 bedroom house n live together or go foop a man with a house and move in look stupse

4. Unapologetic Nat BigheavySerial
    Unapologetic Nat BigheavySerial October 9, 2017 at 10:15 pm

Keep the peace in your own house nonsense

5. Godiva Isis
    Godiva Isis October 9, 2017 at 10:33 pm

I have never in all my life heard so much madness!

6. Larry Thompson
    Larry Thompson October 9, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Still ashamed we have to live like this has family

7. Carolyn Leacock
    Carolyn Leacock October 9, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Bull can’t be comfortable in a house he work so hard for any person else judge would tell them your an adult and should be at your self

8. Lennox hewitt October 10, 2017 at 6:39 am

Yes but he should never push the girl so that is y the magistrate tell him keep the piece .

9. Mags October 10, 2017 at 8:49 am

We really don’t know the story before. Who is to say that she did not contribute to the building of the house or if the father borrow money from her. Just asking

10. kk October 10, 2017 at 9:24 am

and who is to say that she’s not like a lot of the police in barbados and feel bcause they wearing a uniform them is bullies? One thing that caught my eye though, Daddy say he was a bit “tipsy”. #drunkmuch??

11. The Negrocrat October 10, 2017 at 10:07 am

I bet if she was living at a man, she would had some good licks in she ass and be out in the road by now.

12. Francia Matthews October 10, 2017 at 10:52 am

She would have to leave my house. police or not. After eighteen years old ,he is not responsible for them, LEAVE THE MAN HOUSE

13. Thunder October 10, 2017 at 12:19 pm

You can’t be a boss and can’t stand on your own two feet,she is abusing her power as a police, this is not right and she is very provoking and disrespectful,am not saying he has a right to box her, or push her down but she is out of her place,always respect your parents.
    Please stand on your own feet and go and rent,that is what a real boss would do!

14. Horse hill October 10, 2017 at 6:30 pm

There is ugly bias that has grown and now exist at levels in Barbados and none worst than it being in the judicial system. It will only serve retard justice all equal under the law. Oh I is boss!

15. Seargeant Brooms October 15, 2017 at 5:15 am

Police Crystal Beckles leave thee man RH house
    Go and rent a room or something you is a Leech or what

Leech: a person who extorts profit from or sponges on others