UPDATE – Police probe drive-by shooting in The Pine, St Michael

Two men are nursing gunshot wounds following a shooting incident which occurred sometime after 9 o’clock last night in the area of Block 5, Bottom Close, Wildey, St Michael.

During this incident, 40-year-old Kerwin Depeche of Wildey was shot in his right foot, while 35-year-old Ryan Quimby of Bush Hall was shot twice in his left thigh. They were both transported to QEH by private vehicle for medical attention.

Police said Depeche and Quimby were liming with other men by a shop in the area when a van pulled up. A man exited the van and opened fire on the group of men injuring Depeche and Quimby in the process.

The lawmen are asking anyone who can provide any information to assist with their investigation to contact the District ‘A; Police Station at 430-7246, CID Central 430-7189, Police Emergency at telephone number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800 –TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.

6 Responses to UPDATE – Police probe drive-by shooting in The Pine, St Michael

  1. Helicopter(8P) August 16, 2017 at 8:45 am

    The van is the main source of information at this time, it carries the leads to this crime. Barbadians! Yes you 91% not the other 9%! What type of country are you molding into this global village? May I ask ; “Outstanding in what category of performances”?

    Reply
    • Jennifer August 16, 2017 at 9:40 am

      Good question. Ask the 9 percent too. Be honest.

      Reply
      • Seriously Jennifer? August 16, 2017 at 9:11 pm

        no, jennifer, the question needs to be asked to the 91 percent you defend. You have always said in your comments that s the majority…

        Reply
  2. Precious Gem
    Precious Gem August 16, 2017 at 9:48 am

    Here we go again

    Reply
  3. Milli Watt August 16, 2017 at 12:30 pm

    where my license to carry is……………oh yes still wid de COMMISH

    Reply
  4. Dennis Taitt
    Dennis Taitt August 16, 2017 at 7:17 pm

    Attorney general talking about second chances. (Jerry lewis) so it seems. Resign

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *