Retired Anglican cleric has died

The local Anglican community has been thrown into mourning with news this morning of the death of one of its longstanding clergymen.

The late  Anglican Dean Frank Marshall

Retired Dean Frank Marshall had been ailing for sometime and was recently hospitalized. He passed away at home this morning at age 71.

He leaves to mourn his wife Beverley, his son Paul, his daughter Claire, as well as his siblings and grandchildren.

10 Responses to Retired Anglican cleric has died

1. Antipas August 7, 2017 at 2:40 pm

My condolences to family and friends

2. Dian Leslie August 7, 2017 at 4:33 pm

My condolences to The Anglican community, to his relatives and his friends. Rest in peace and rise in glory.

3. Dian Leslie August 7, 2017 at 4:33 pm

4. Andrew Jordan August 7, 2017 at 6:14 pm

RIP Frank Marshall

5. Angela Williams August 7, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Rest in peace canon Marshall only yesterday we prayed for you alongside your daughter at church. My deepest condolences from .y entire family.

6. Iain Edghill August 7, 2017 at 10:34 pm

My esteemed old school mate, Frank Marshall, has fought the good fight, he has finished his race, he has kept the Faith. Enjoy your Eternal Reward Frank.

To his wife, his children and grand-children, and to the rest of his family I offer my deepest expressions of sympathy.

7. Quostan Peters August 7, 2017 at 11:32 pm

RIP and rise in glory Canon Frank Marshall. Condolences to the family.

8. Quostan Peters August 7, 2017 at 11:40 pm

RIP and rise in glory Canon Frank Marshall. Condolences to his family.

9. Rev. Canon Dr. G. Llewellyn Armstrong August 8, 2017 at 9:36 am

On behalf of Resurrection Anglican Congregation and St. Leonard’s Anglican Church, Brooklyn, N.Y. where the late Dean Frank Marshall has many relatives and friends, I extend my sincere sympathy and assurance of prayers to Beverley and the family as well as the Diocese of Barbados. Brother Frank was a dedicated Priest and a committed family leader. May he rest in peace and rise in Glory.

10. Alicia sugrim August 8, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Condolences to the family he was a very nice person , I will miss you Rest In Peace with the angels