Police shut down another teen event

For the second time in one week, members of the Royal Barbados Police Force have shut down a teen event.

The Inter-School Deejay Competition, held at Carlisle House, The City, was in its final stages around 11:45 p.m. when it was brought to an abrupt end.

No reason was given for the shutdown, however, organizers complied with the directives given by the officers and the event came to a halt just before the winner could be announced.

Host Jordan English (left) and DJ Dynasty

Last Sunday night Task Force officers were called in to restore order at Pirate’s Cove after the last in the series of Waiki events got out of control.

Patrons reportedly broke down the fence in a mad scramble to get into the event, which attracted an unruly element.

As result, several people were detained and the popular Sunday jam, which has been taking place every other week since February, came to an abrupt end.

The ugly scene also led to a police investigation being launched after a kicking incident captured on film began making the rounds on social media.

In the video, an individual who appears to be a uniformed police officer is seen brandishing a firearm and kicking someone lying on the ground. In response to the incident, the police issued a statement saying that an internal investigation had been launched into the matter.

87 Responses to Police shut down another teen event

1. Dave Person
    Dave Person June 25, 2017 at 9:09 am

yup this is how the police do things here……everything going to get shut down for a while.

2. Omar Watson
    Omar Watson June 25, 2017 at 9:11 am

C*nts don’t know how to enjoy themselves. Let them stay home!

• Rochelle Melissa Batson
      Rochelle Melissa Batson June 25, 2017 at 9:13 am

Did you read the article? No reason was given for the shutdown which means most likely it wasn’t due to any bad behaviour. Don’t jump to conclusions without reading first

• Omar Watson
      Omar Watson June 25, 2017 at 9:16 am

I stand by what I said. I didn’t have to read any article. I was in the area.

• Rochelle Melissa Batson
      Rochelle Melissa Batson June 25, 2017 at 9:22 am

In the area or at the event? Cause unless you were actually in attendance nothing you say is credible. If something happens outside it should not negatively effect the event and cause a shutdown. That should be dealt with separately.

• Danny D Taken
      Danny D Taken June 25, 2017 at 9:23 am

I’m more disturbed at the fact he called them c*nts.. you sound like a bitter old man that attend Q on Thursday’s tbh

• BadGyal Hersh June 25, 2017 at 9:09 pm

I resent that. Q is bashment. Q does be tun up loud. Snd I’m not a bitter old man, nor do I see any there 🙂

• Omar Watson
      Omar Watson June 25, 2017 at 9:25 am

Typical facebook user looking for a reason to get offended. Again I stick by what I said. If they act like c*nts I will call them that.

• Rochelle Melissa Batson
      Rochelle Melissa Batson June 25, 2017 at 9:26 am

Danny D Taken I wasn’t even going to bother to address that cause clearly the only one making assumptions like one was him.

• Sunil Brome
      Sunil Brome June 25, 2017 at 9:27 am

Who is the real c***? You were not there and if you read the article you would see no reason was provided. As crop over is upon us this type of action by the police can affect both patrons and promoters.

• Danny D Taken
      Danny D Taken June 25, 2017 at 9:27 am

Just like how you’re acting like a c*nt?? y’all can probably hop on the same truck and head to c*nt land..

• Omar Watson
      Omar Watson June 25, 2017 at 9:29 am

Ok I’ll entertain you guys. The police shut down the event because they didn’t like who the winner was going to be. Everything was peachy. That is what you get for poor journalism though.

• Ms. Hoyte June 25, 2017 at 10:20 am

No violence was involved and had nothing to do with the attendees. It was an administrative issue unrelated to the promoters. I am sure this was clarified before but everybody love sensationalist headlines.

• Rochelle Melissa Batson
      Rochelle Melissa Batson June 25, 2017 at 9:48 am

It still makes no sense. They preemptively shutdown an event because the audience didn’t like who the winner was going to be? Did a brawl break out prior to the announcement which would have led them to believe something more serious would happen? If not then I still don’t see a reason for a shut down.

• Omar Watson
      Omar Watson June 25, 2017 at 10:04 am

lol I was joking love. All I am saying is the police will not just shut down an event. There had to be a justifiable reason for the shutdown. Unfortunately, Barbados Today just rushed to post this article without getting the pertinent information. I was on my perch when that happened and I know that the police were also searching vehicles after the shutdown. Just because you didn’t “see” anything doesn’t mean the police didn’t.

Now as for the ones taking exception to my calling them c*nts. Unless you are slow, you didn’t expect me to be labeling everyone at the show c*nts but you guys looking for a reason to get offended so eff that. The c*nts know who the c*nts are.

One of the problem in Barbados was always denial. We know that the c*nts go to the shows and behave like their namesake and eff up everything for everyone. They forced the authorities to put stringent policies in place just to hold and event and they still leave home looking for trouble and not to enjoy themselves. I’m no old man that goes to Q and sing Karaoke. I does be bout and seeing the idiots first hand mess up everything. Barbados had a healthy night life scene and who you think messed it up?

• Danny D Taken
      Danny D Taken June 25, 2017 at 10:08 am

Omar Watson maybe you should word your statements properly and you won’t be labeled as well.. the only healthy night scene I seen messed up is St. Lawrence Gap and I don’t think that has anything to do with the patrons.. we just don’t have the clubs like we use to have in the past but they are still a few about with also cruises which u see plenty being held weekly and some land fetes here and there! and like my granny would always say certain events attract certain crowds

• Omar Watson
      Omar Watson June 25, 2017 at 10:15 am

Street fairs, hardcourt jams, unlimited fetes and dubs, even the old people and their dances. Not just St Lawrence. They had something for everyone. That cruise life soon run itself in trouble. Two more shootings or another person get tossed offboard. It won’t be the police shutting it down. It will be the insurance. I does be out and when I see the idiots coming I does be like Ok here we go. Just a matter of two long necks and this show over. That is the reality of it now.

• Danny D Taken
      Danny D Taken June 25, 2017 at 10:21 am

I believe it’s called change.. referring to ‘street fairs.. hardcourt jams etc’.. I agree you may find a few people at an event who make bad for everyone but you can’t go out with the mentality expecting the worst all the time.. think the authorities at time do abuse the power they have and I’ve seen it happen

• Omar Watson
      Omar Watson June 25, 2017 at 10:27 am

The authorities just have adopted a no-nonsense approach. You see the abundance and caliber of weapons these guys are going to events with. Once you see scenes, shut it down. Protect the patrons. Bottomline.

I used to supply drinks and stuff to these events. Every weekend, it was 4 and 5 events supplied. I know first hand the bs that was the beginning of the end for the nightlife in Barbados. You would get a call 2 and 3 hours early to come for the stuff. Get there, bullet holes in the roof, sideboards lick out. C*nts done it. Until it was extremely difficult to obtain licenses to hold these events. You had to come good to hold an event.

I feel sorry for the people that genuinely go out to have a good time. Peter sometimes pay for paul’s f*ckery.

• Sunil Brome
      Sunil Brome June 25, 2017 at 10:31 am

Did it occur to you that the event could have been shut down simply because the permit to play loud music had expired? Something not related to crowd behavior could be the cause but you people brand all youth as unruly, the same c***s who walk around saying not my child. You Sir, are an idiot.

• Omar Watson
      Omar Watson June 25, 2017 at 10:32 am

Before 12? No that didn’t occur to me.

• Krysie Fenty
      Krysie Fenty June 25, 2017 at 10:49 am

Why everyone trying to guess why it shut down? Lol like seriously the point of this article was not to report on this shut down it was to stick in the shut down from before and because that one went bad then maybe this one did too and everyone would be up in arms. I don’t have enough info to say this event ended because of . . .nor can I say the police were abusing their powers in just ending the show, it just ended, based on what was reported. So I still have to judge the two separately, this one you know nothing because 2/3 of the article is about last week. Last week, I believe the task force had reason to end the fete and would have had to use force due to the size and unruly crowd but the video seen is excessive force which I don’t agree with and glad it was caught on camera

• Omar Watson
      Omar Watson June 25, 2017 at 10:56 am

Sunil Brome if you had read my response, you will see that I clarified the labeling as not being generic, but rather, the people not living in denial would understand who I refer to as the c*nts.

A lot of people’s kids don’t be c*nts until you have to go and identify a body or put up all the family property for a lawyer to try and save their tails.

• Sunil Brome
      Sunil Brome June 25, 2017 at 11:07 am

Permission to play loud music is not unlimited and is granted for a period of time, a matter of hours, the duration of the event so it could be from 1:00 – 5:00 in the afternoon if that is what was requested…so yes minutes to 12 is possible. Im not saying that is the reason but we need to keep an open mind and branding the youth as all lawless individuals does nothing to boost morale, there are idiots out there yes, let us identify them when that time comes.

• Sunil Brome
      Sunil Brome June 25, 2017 at 11:12 am

Krysie Fenty I am confused, i actually care nothing about anything else you said now, are you justifying kicking a subdued man and saying it was not excessive? Just to be clear.

• Krysie Fenty
      Krysie Fenty June 25, 2017 at 11:15 am

“…but the video seen is excessive force which I don’t agree with and glad it was caught on camera”

You know you just call an individual an idiot right???

Please read the above quote from what I wrote and then go up and read it in full context please and thanks. Sunil Brome

• Sunil Brome
      Sunil Brome June 25, 2017 at 11:19 am

Omar Watson you are making real points, my beef is we cannot go about branding people or profiling people. Strict guideline from insurance and police will put promoters in check, let the security actually do their jobs or hold them accountable for weapons entered. We can sit and talk about it or do something about it.

• Sunil Brome
      Sunil Brome June 25, 2017 at 11:31 am

Krysie Fenty i am aware of everything i type as i am aware you came here not to contribute but somehow bring up the police brutality from last week in a way to justify it. Omar Watson seems to be thick skinned enough to handle himself. Again still not clear if you justify police brutality as you seemed to have evaded a simple question.

3. Angus Benn
    Angus Benn June 25, 2017 at 9:15 am

When you all could learn to behave like civilized people, then every thing would go back normal.

4. Saro Virasami
    Saro Virasami June 25, 2017 at 9:17 am

They complied…so why was it shut down . And just before winner was announced!

5. James Amlighty
    James Amlighty June 25, 2017 at 9:17 am

Get the facts before running yuh mouth…

6. Debbie Harrison
    Debbie Harrison June 25, 2017 at 9:18 am

This is getting scary!!

• Sonia Small
      Sonia Small June 25, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Fire services is needed this is the plaque of VIPERS they need flushing back tuh Crice!

7. Michael Goodman
    Michael Goodman June 25, 2017 at 9:22 am

They were wearing what appeared to be police uniforms, so an investigation will have to take place to establish whether or not they were indeed members of the police force….

• Omar Watson
      Omar Watson June 25, 2017 at 9:30 am

lol you really rubbing that one bro

• Teresa Payne
      Teresa Payne June 25, 2017 at 11:33 am

Did they buy the uniforms from nulook r fashion conscious

8. Jenn Dear
    Jenn Dear June 25, 2017 at 9:35 am

Sunil Brome if no reason was given then why oh why would Barbados Today draw a reference to what happened last week? The reporter needed a certain amount of words in order to be published??
    It could have been & honestly sounds like maybe they didn’t have a loud music permit…
    @barbados today ya’ll getting real sloppy yes… I suggest you get it together & fast

• Sunil Brome
      Sunil Brome June 25, 2017 at 9:37 am

That is true but I dont think unruly behavior was to blame this time. I made the comment to the idiotic comments made by persons not there.

• Sunil Brome
      Sunil Brome June 25, 2017 at 9:38 am

And yes…Barbados Today we should not be left to assume or wonder.

• Gregg Wiltshire
      Gregg Wiltshire June 25, 2017 at 9:55 am

Barbados today is part of the problem the reporters they got ain’t doing the job good they hear one thing n add what the feel like just to make they story sound good

• Jenn Dear
      Jenn Dear June 25, 2017 at 5:03 pm

The event – as well as the one at pirates cove – were shut down due to issues with an entertainment license… if I could find that out, why couldn’t a reporter?

• Danny D Taken
      Danny D Taken June 25, 2017 at 7:33 pm

I just hope Omar Watson see the real reason why the event was halted and not based on the behavior of the ‘c*nts’

9. Queenie ShaSha
    Queenie ShaSha June 25, 2017 at 9:51 am

Lolol Omar Watson…..

10. Rawle Mapp
    Rawle Mapp June 25, 2017 at 10:13 am

Michael Goodman why say p0lice shut down again . Mean it was p0lice then.

11. Toni Holder June 25, 2017 at 10:14 am

It’s obvious most people commenting DO NOT go to events like this. Me personally I stay far away because there is way too much lawlessness, irresponsibility and a very callous, invincible and immortal spirit I see with my own eyes being displayed. It’s about time measures are taken to cut down on this very frightening display of ‘youthful exuberance’.
    I keep far from ANY teeny bopper event. I value my life. Unfortunately most youth seem not to have a stop button or realise their actions have consequences.

• harry turnover June 25, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Well said Toni. Some Young people simply do not know how to carry on themselves and they are making bad for the others.

12. Rawle Mapp
    Rawle Mapp June 25, 2017 at 10:16 am

Again meaning it was police the first shut down . Just my view.

13. Donild Trimp June 25, 2017 at 10:18 am

Good job RBPF. Keep up the good work.

Law and order must be the norm in Barbados going forward.

The lawlessness and total disrespect for authority must be wiped out. It is an imported culture and must never ever be allowed to get a foothold in Barbados.

14. MArk Anthony
    MArk Anthony June 25, 2017 at 10:22 am

Licensing = When the government takes away your right to do something and then sells it back to you . lice – n – sing .

15. Ms. B June 25, 2017 at 10:36 am

I was there………yes just before the winner could be announced due to a TIE Between Dj Dynasty and Divinici cops came to shut it down for license reasons and NOTTTTT bad behavior!!!!the organizers had the event well put together with the alcohol section separate from under age kids bands if you were legal limit to drink security not allowing you to venture out to the under age section with your alcohol.Furthermore the well behaved crowd stood n watched the djs play n there was not one fight wukking up or smoking at this fete!!!UNFORTUNATELY THE 2 DJS NEEDED 5MORE MINS TO CLASH N THIS WAS NOT GRANTED!!!!!IT WAS POSITIVE CLEAN VIBES FROM START TO FINISH!!!the young ppl that came to support their dj TOTALLY BEHAVED and came to have a good time.

16. Dennis Connell
    Dennis Connell June 25, 2017 at 10:38 am

Wait…ammm uuhhh.all you all that referring to one another as rabbits know each other??lollll

17. Greengiant June 25, 2017 at 10:46 am

Now this was the inter school D J compitition.

1.Was it sanctioned by the Ministry of Education Youth Affairs and
    Culture.

2. Did BAPPS who’s members lead a student’s boycot of the under
    13’s cricket final a few weeks ago, and want to challenge the
    rules of the B C A sanction this compitition?

3. Was there adequate security for the size of venue, and crowd?

4. Was the event still within the time permitted by the law for it’s
    conclusion?

If the answer to these questions is yes then we need to ask why did the police shut it down. Any public event should have a location suitable for the size crowd expected. Adequate security. Necessary permits, and should be completed within the time permitted. Now I suspect the time being 11:45, that they might have been past the agreed time. The permit would have taken into consideration the last busses leaving town at midnight. If that’s the case then the police have done these youths a service.

18. Ms B June 25, 2017 at 10:48 am

I was there it was due to license. ……..Not bad behavior there wasn’t any smoking under age drinking nothing but young ppl standing up listening to the clean clashes!!!!not even dancing was going on was a case as soon as the 2 djs who tied dynasty and divici who had to play again uniformed official RBDFCAME and said done it .

19. Willz RD
    Willz RD June 25, 2017 at 10:52 am

What are the facts?

Do you really think Barbados today would be unsuccessful in getting the reason why a fete open to the public was shut down?

I think the media houses just rush to post articles to get a jump on the competition.

20. Nat Nicole
    Nat Nicole June 25, 2017 at 10:56 am

You couldn’t have said it any better. Seems I’m old School too.

21. Nat Nicole
    Nat Nicole June 25, 2017 at 10:56 am

Ryan Nichols

22. Georgie June 25, 2017 at 11:02 am

To be fair, this is a poor article. Hastily written with the older story making up most of the copy. More info should have been collected. I bet the writer was not even there.

23. Sharon Taylor
    Sharon Taylor June 25, 2017 at 11:07 am

I guess Barbados Today achieved what it set out to do with its half of info as usual! One devious piece and news entity!

• Dave Person
      Dave Person June 25, 2017 at 12:57 pm

come back for the other half tomorrow…….papers got to sell.

• Tristan John
      Tristan John June 26, 2017 at 12:32 am

Dave Person Barbados Today is free to its consumers LOL

Me thinks you’re referring to that garbage heep @The Nation Barbados

24. Ashanda Coward
    Ashanda Coward June 25, 2017 at 11:10 am

We are old Meli Batson because I never went to a fet at that age lol.

25. Debra browne June 25, 2017 at 11:14 am

You people do not know how to behave for a very long time now,officer keep up the good work .

26. Veroniva Boyce
    Veroniva Boyce June 25, 2017 at 11:31 am

The First THREE paragraphs will suffice Barbados Today.

27. Veronica Wiggins
    Veronica Wiggins June 25, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Parents keep your children from at these fetes.

28. Meli Batson
    Meli Batson June 25, 2017 at 1:05 pm

Well Fay…that’s interesting but not my teenagers. Sorry!!

29. Alex Alleyne June 25, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Maybe they went “over-time” and got shut down. I attend music concerts (overseas) where the shut-off time was 2 AM , and it was going over time because the artist came late. Police move in and told the crowd leave or you all will be arrested and wind up in jail.
    They did not have to say it twice cause I was out of there before you can say Jack Robinson.

30. Donild Trimp June 25, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Look here people, stop making excuses for the lawless people who think that anything goes.

Respect for authority is the number one priority.

Only a lawless society would expect they can can hold an event like this one without first obtaining a permit from the authorities to do so.

The Police should have pull the plug much earlier.

31. Bonita Weekes
    Bonita Weekes June 25, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Why is everyone jumping on Omar Watson? He has a right to his opinion, a most every place you go in this place people are acting like fools, the behaviour is disgusting, is this what we want, we used to be a civilised people. This event is said to be an inter school competition but that doesn’t mean it was a Sunday school party, the reports I get daily about some things that go on at school is mind boggling. So I would not put any thing pass them, no child of mine would have been there. Why are people in denial about what is going on around them, it’s like people have become wild animals. I unfortunately had to take a mini bus recently, 3 fellows got on and started talking about cricket with another who was already on the bus. He was about in his 50’s and they late 20’s to 30 something. Every other word from these fellows had to be a nasty word, you mean just to talk about cricket, to make it worst primary school children were among then but they did not care. I did not bother to say any thing because I knew that I would have been cursed. The cursing shows that you are of low intelligence and with limited vocabulary. So how you think the younger ones are going to behave?
    I don’t think that the Police are crazy to break up an event for no reason, the article spoke more about the previous event than this one. These so called Journalist make me laugh, once you used to read the news papers to better your Language skills, not now. I wish most parents would stop being in denial and have some control over their huligan offspring. Is this a taste of what crop over will be like?

• Samud Ali
      Samud Ali June 25, 2017 at 4:11 pm

HA!!! Our very own world ambassador already informed the world that our favourite word begins with C

• Bonita Weekes
      Bonita Weekes June 25, 2017 at 4:15 pm

May be hers not mine, the only foreign language I speak, is not too good English.

• Cecilia Millar
      Cecilia Millar June 25, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Smh

• Samud Ali
      Samud Ali June 25, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Well well…..it’s extremely common and has been for very very long for the loudest most extreme vulgarities to be heard wherever you go in Barbados…it’s our truth

32. Davin June 25, 2017 at 2:13 pm

This event was aimed to promote “Positive Vybz Only” and so it did. Although they were a few hiccups the event’s promoters achieved what they set out to do and that was to promote “Positive Vybz Only”. Unfortunately the tiebreaker between.
    Da Vinchi and Dynasty had to be postponed to a later date, but I know most definitely these youths would continue to promote “Positive Vybz Only”.

33. Clint June 25, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Barbados today is doing a wonderful job cause the usual people are here an still reading an posting (WONDERFUL)

34. The Negrocrat June 25, 2017 at 6:24 pm

So the police are much more credible than the journalist
    The same police that burst men balls at a station. Shoot a man dead and wounded his son, Kick a man or get arrested for drugs.

Give jack his jacket and admit that we have many criminals in the force.

35. DE June 25, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Why are you all people attacking each other for their opinion and working up yourselves. No reason was given for the shut down.

Danny D Taken, I guest you now come to town, 98% of the night club and all the dance houses that were taken over by fetes were shut down due to unruliness and violence. If you doubt me ask your neighbors

36. Donild Trimp June 25, 2017 at 7:06 pm

@ Negrocrat – Do you want to live in a lawless society with no respect for authority or the law?

Look, I am not afraid to tell it like it is. Barbados was a peaceful and safe place until this imported culture of lawlessness and disregard for authority came to its shores.

If that is how you want to live, free movement allows you to go to one such country.

Not going to name that country here but I am sure you know which one.

37. Ricci Khan June 25, 2017 at 7:16 pm

We as a people have changed. We are complaining because we have to pay to go to Cave Hill and yet we spend more money than the University fees on Cropover activities and costumes. We are blistering the Government because they got tired of financing our taking seven or eight years to complete a three year degree programme. We go to these teenage fetes (I am not saying this particular party) wearing the minimum of clothing, drinking or doing drugs until we lose control and start fighting. I went to pick up my kids who went on a night boat trip and big fights broke out on the dockside between patrons exciting the boat. When I went to School they taught Scripture in all of our Institutions and I hear that this no longer happens. Hence situations like the Pirate’s Cove incident, the one in the lead article above and several boat trips. And Cropover is only now starting.

38. Donild Trimp June 25, 2017 at 7:23 pm

@Ricci Khan – Agree with you 100%.

Add the following: underage age kids openly having sex in the classroom and posting it on social media.

Complete lawlessness and it must be eradicated..

39. Sherry Garnes June 25, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Wow, this was really long and interesting to read what everyone said. Why is everyone trying to kill Omar for voicing his opinion? If you really look at these fetes and jams going around these days, and the behavior of the attendees, his word may seem harsh to some, but seriously, is he wrong to call them that? I remember my days of partying too, all over Barbados, and the only time the police ever stopped a jam was because of fighting. These days, that is the norm. The time has come that we adults need to act as adults and set a good example for the children. Also we must pull in the reins and keep them in check, make sure their behavior is in order, otherwise we will fail them in the future, and fail to show them how to be good examples for the future generation

40. Alex Alleyne June 25, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Bashment LEWD lyrics music will replace the FILTHY lyrics Reggae music on the ZR/MINI BUS very soon. I can see the positioning of this music by this young generation. The promoters don’t care as long as their profit margin is great.

41. Trevor R Reece
    Trevor R Reece June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm

Jenn because they don’t do they homework.

42. Carl June 26, 2017 at 12:26 am

If people don’t know how to go out and have harmless fun they should stay at home. Maybe the police should stay away and wait until someone dies, then the same critics would be asking where the police are when you need them. Come kadooment and foreday morning it;s going to be worse because some believe that anything goes on these occasions in the name of revelry.

43. Milli Watt June 26, 2017 at 10:18 am

permits for this type of event should come to the COP for review and he should plant an under cover officer at the events to shut them down if need be. I keep from round de police and if all a we do the same problem solved! this crowd is more than a problem.

44. Stay at home gal June 26, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Well, most people in BIM..have taken a stance against the police. Every thing Omar Watson said is true..u just can’t go nowhere without thecnuts getting on stupid..n everyone has taken with encouraging them..all the them is bare criminals.. When the police hold or they kill each other..they suddenly become good boys..that why their mother does got to sell house land n pus c to pay the court..I know would rather live with a peace of mind than all these bad got things the people. Breeding bout here.. It will get worse.. Cause all the fool bout that crying down police n praising up thecnuts

45. jrsmith June 26, 2017 at 3:25 pm

A lot of of bajans confess not to like our bajan police , but our policemen is not that bad to compare to most of the world ……
    Their are only human , but the real problem in barbados is not our police , at the end of the day , who do we call when we are in trouble our said police ….. I am not comment on this happening because the fact should be known……………………………..
    One of our serious problems which makes everyone who are decent bajan families scared , the smelly young men with they adopted ghetto attitudes, who walks around with they **s expose and is terrorizing our people in barbados with guns………………..
    I am few points away from 80 and I would have love to see , the now young men who think they are bad , behaving like when I was growing and seeing a large double barrel shot gun leaning up in one corner of my grand fathers house , no one dare to mess around , but then we were more decent and respective ……….