Victor succumbs to gunshot wounds

Marvin Marcus Victor, 30, of Airy Hill, St George, who was shot multiple times about his body on Wednesday, May 3, has succumbed to his injuries.

Police say that sometime after 4 p.m. on May 3, they received information from the QEH in relation to Victor being brought there by private vehicle with multiple gunshot injuries to his body. He was admitted and subsequently died on Thursday, May 11.

As they continue their investigation, police are asking anyone who can provide information that could assist them to contact the nearest police station.  All information received will be treated confidentially.

33 Responses to Victor succumbs to gunshot wounds

  1. Ryan Bayne
    Ryan Bayne May 12, 2017 at 11:43 am

    Another day, another murder.
    Time to put a stop to this now. My mouth will not close anytime soon.

    Reply
  2. Nita Holligan
    Nita Holligan May 12, 2017 at 11:52 am

    What is the reason for all the shooting and subsequently killing? What does one get for doing so? I heard one youngster cussing about another owing him money $10.00 and what he was going to do to get his money, is this the case in these shootings?

    Reply
    • Ryan Bayne
      Ryan Bayne May 12, 2017 at 12:39 pm

      The Devil always busy every day deceiving the minds of certain people.

      Reply
  3. Romeld Decourcey Phillips
    Romeld Decourcey Phillips May 12, 2017 at 11:55 am

    ….a d Nita Holligan, tjis is a bit too close to home for comfort. We need to get Bajans on board to stop these senseless killings.

    Reply
    • Nita Holligan
      Nita Holligan May 12, 2017 at 12:09 pm

      There are a lot of young men and women who seem hopeless. The community center sit there idle daily no programs for the youth, there maybe some scheduled football games at night but folks are afraid to attend because of the violence. With facility such as pavilion and flood lit field no one care too much to be a spectator. Mickey, Mex, Zars, Turney, Boozie, Hendy and others of that time would really appreciate.

      Reply
    • Doreen Waithe
      Doreen Waithe May 12, 2017 at 1:23 pm

      So true nita

      Reply
  4. Itz Queen
    Itz Queen May 12, 2017 at 12:59 pm

    Stop the shooting,the doctors can’t save life on the budget

    Reply
  5. allison archer May 12, 2017 at 1:22 pm

    life is too precious to be wasted like this

    Reply
  6. Angel Maloney
    Angel Maloney May 12, 2017 at 1:27 pm

    My condolences to u n ur daughter may he R.I.P

    Reply
  7. Irie Roots
    Irie Roots May 12, 2017 at 1:28 pm

    R.I.P marvin my condolences to your fam and beautiful daughter.

    Reply
  8. Lashann Lala Whyte
    Lashann Lala Whyte May 12, 2017 at 1:56 pm

    Sleep in peace cuz will always be in my heart

    Reply
  9. Ossie Moore May 12, 2017 at 2:05 pm

    Ryan Bayne . . .the devil has nothing to do with it . . . . it’s the savage jungle mentality of the negro to just kill their fellowman.

    How come the devil does not enter so easily the mentality of the Caucasian person ?

    Reply
    • Ossie Moore Killer May 12, 2017 at 5:35 pm

      Who is this racist person? Ossie Moore You can talk this foolishness here let me see you, then you would meet the devil in me

      Reply
    • Lennox hewitt May 12, 2017 at 5:51 pm

      Ossie moore Caucasian don”t killed ? Check cnn news well international new and tell me if there don’t .

      Reply
  10. Kaiser Sose
    Kaiser Sose May 12, 2017 at 2:21 pm

    The ATTORNEY GENERAL AND THE PRIME MINISTER has this mans blood on THEIR hands! the failure to lock any one up who process a gun and ammunition for 35 years and the hanging of any one who shoots and kills some one is the problem, if you commit any crime wound any one with a gun life in prison with out parole i guarantee the problem would be solved.
    Also if you fraffic guns and found guilty of it, death by firing squad to be broadcast live for all of BIM to see.
    Also the those who commit murder by the gun your hanging will be broadcast live as well.The time for pussyfooting wid dem gunman ha fah dun.

    Reply
    • Otis Boss
      Otis Boss May 12, 2017 at 7:13 pm

      And where you live

      Reply
    • Kaiser Sose
      Kaiser Sose May 12, 2017 at 7:39 pm

      OTIS BOSS: I put a name to whom im addressing!I am an American of bajan heritage.
      I live in a country sir were gun violence is a plague simply because the powers that be lack the moral conviction to choke it off, the NRA and the 2nd ammendmant sycophants have perverted the gun cabal and are complicit in the deaths of over 30, 000 men women and children every year sir. And that is the way the island is headed if this morass is not addressed.
      A plethora of those killed are black, so what is your point! about my state of living , birth or residency , i have family on BIM dude and that qualifies me to advocate for their safety.
      My question to you is what are you doing to eradicate the scourge of violence in BARBADOS.
      Lemme guess nothing,you are a bloviator who just tries to hold your preverbial scrotum sack on others i know your kind! I fire them all the time as the Vp of Operations. They never offer solutions or an approach. Their is a growing epidemic afoot on BIM sir and having a laze fair approach by definition sir is crass and abhorrent.
      Silence and apathy sir is a tassid endorsement of the promulgation of armed attacks on the citizenry .
      DONT EVER COME FOR ME! I AM NOT WHAT YOU WANT, I HAND OUT CEREBRAL ASS WHOPPINGS TO TROGLODYTES LIKE YOU,WITH RECKLESS ABANDON.
      You sir may live there but that does not give you the right to challenge my authenticity and bajan bonafides.
      If you have the intestinal fortitude feel free to debate me on the above mentioned subject matter sir.” “I CHALLENGE you”
      Sincerely
      A BAJAN AMERICAN BY MATERNAL BLOOD.

      Reply
      • Donild Trimp May 13, 2017 at 9:50 am

        @Kaiser Sose – valid points in your piece but as a “VP of Operations”, using “Their” for there is not acceptable.

        Reply
  11. Rawle Spooner
    Rawle Spooner May 12, 2017 at 2:43 pm

    Understand crime is going to happen it’s the response that’s the problem,politicians in Barbados will never admit there is a crime problem because of tourism but Trip Advisor does not care about that problem.Also it’s the slow snail pace justice system that’s also another problem.

    Reply
  12. Ossie Moore May 12, 2017 at 2:57 pm

    That’s right Mr.Arthur Marshall . . . . Trinidad based ! ! ! Nearly every business in Barbados is owned and being controlled from a headquarters in Trinidad . . . the OTHER ISLAND that bajans love to use as part of the crime rate ” comparison factor “.

    Now that being said and if as the Barbados Today says that :

    ” in addition to the Nation and Starcom Network, OCM owns the Express newspaper, CCN TV6 and five radio stations in Trinidad & Tobago, the Grenada Broadcasting Network in Grenada and radio services in five Eastern Caribbean countries ”

    Question is how come OCM does not also own a television station in Barbados ? That also leads to the question of how come the B’dos government has never given permission to anyone else to establish another television station on the island ?

    Only communist governments deny private owned television stations from broadcasting in their countries.

    Reply
  13. Alex Alleyne May 12, 2017 at 3:18 pm

    Man, my oh my.Is this still sweet BIM ??

    Reply
  14. Lola De Palma
    Lola De Palma May 12, 2017 at 4:58 pm

    100% Bajan born and raise, but there’s so much killings there now. I rather travel somewhere else. Yes I know there’s voilence everywhere, but the scale for that small dot is too much.

    Reply
  15. DE May 12, 2017 at 5:35 pm

    Nita Holligan, your opening sentence is true, but I want you to know that if you approach those same men an women and offer them an opportunity to be productive in society, you would see that 5% of them would grab the opportunity. The other 95% would give all kind of excuses and promises.

    Reply
  16. Ossie Moore Killer May 12, 2017 at 5:39 pm

    Really dude if you want to make racist comments go to AB or KKK but if you live here its time for you to move or talk that talk in public and then you will meet the devil you speak of

    Reply
  17. DE May 12, 2017 at 5:41 pm

    Nita Holligan, your opening sentence is true. I want you to know that if you approach those same young men and women and offer them opportunity to be successful in live, 5% of them will grab the opportunity, the other 95% will give you all kinds of excuses.

    Reply
  18. D E May 12, 2017 at 5:42 pm

    Nita Holligan, your opening sentence is true. I want you to know that if you approach those same young men and women and offer them opportunity to be successful in live, 5% of them will grab the opportunity, the other 95% will give you all kinds of excuses.

    Reply
  19. Philippa Joseph
    Philippa Joseph May 12, 2017 at 7:54 pm

    R.I.P cuz

    Reply
  20. Donild Trimp May 12, 2017 at 8:26 pm

    R.I.P Mr.Victor.

    Barbadians carrying the surname “Victor” is a rarity.

    Reply
  21. Dionne Jackman
    Dionne Jackman May 12, 2017 at 9:04 pm

    Rip my friend

    Reply
  22. Ossie Moore May 12, 2017 at 9:46 pm

    To Ossie Moore Killer : You are just another dumb bajan idiot . Now take the rocks out of your head and use your peanut brain to show me that you are an intelligent person by offering some solutions to the problems in Barbados.

    The precious time that you have spent reading these comments and commenting could have been spent offering some positive ideas to the black killer shark youth of Barbados.

    Reply
  23. Ossie Moore May 12, 2017 at 10:19 pm

    To Ossie Moore Killer : You are just another dumb bajan idiot . Now take the rocks out of your head and use your peanut brain to show me that you are an intelligent person by offering some solutions to the problems in Barbados.

    The precious time that you have spent reading these comments and commenting could have been spent offering some positive ideas to the black killer shark youth of Barbados.

    Reply
  24. Nanci May 13, 2017 at 8:49 am

    Ossie obviously don’t read about all the Caucasian devils who kill their entire family for the insurance money. Then blame it on a burglar. Serial killings, you name it. This punk went in a church and murder 8 people, now the courts want to claim he’s autistic, to get him off his prison term. Some of these white devils set up the perfect murder, but in the end nothing is perfect. Blacks and whites can’t point fingers at each other , both races are evil and bad.

    Reply
  25. Nanci May 13, 2017 at 8:54 am

    You right about that Rawl travel advisor, or even the state department will give the traveler a run down of places not to travel at night or alone. So Barbados tourist department fooling themselves. They hide up the crime, and sweep it under the rug, tourist also check the crime statistics for themselves also

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *