Stabbing death

Police are investigating the stabbing death of an unidentified man in his late 30s, which occurred just after 10 o’clock last night along Nursery Drive Road, St Michael, in the vicinity of the John Beckles Day Care.

According to the lawmen, the deceased was involved in an altercation with three men and was stabbed multiple times in the back. He subsequently died on the scene.

Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident or who can provide information to assist with the identification of the deceased to contact the Police Emergency number 211, or the Criminal Investigations Department at 430-7189, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.

6 Responses to Stabbing death

1. Sue Donym October 10, 2015 at 3:19 pm

As this sickening trend seems not to be easing, it is hoped that Police will establish a presence in the area for the sake of people who go about their legitimate business, whether workers, commuters or strollers, be they locals or visitors.

2. Phyllis Wallace October 10, 2015 at 7:28 pm

makes me want to calcel my plans for later in the month. This is craziness. No respect for human life.

3. Bostonian October 11, 2015 at 10:18 am

I really want to settle in barbados for the winter,but with all the craziness going on belize begin to looking real good ,all this criminal activity is going to hurt barbados in more ways than one because the word is out, I blame a lot of this on the court system the good people of barbados don’t stand a chance if things don’t change

4. jrsmith October 11, 2015 at 10:59 am

BLAME THE POLITICIANS, THEY CANNOT MANAGE BARBADOS LTD, THEY DONT CARE ,BECAUSE THEY ARE THEM AND THE PROBLEMS IS WITH US. Politicians are paid whether they fail or not.
    Bajans need to wake up , get they fingers out and do something,
    when the planes are coming half full and the cruise liners not calling, then bajans will want to take action , which would be to late. Then,

5. Sue Donym October 11, 2015 at 12:30 pm

I wish I could say to @Phyllis Wallace or @Bostonian that all is well and this is just a minor hiccup. I can’t in good conscience say that I feel confident that there is or soon will be a general feeling of calm and security. What I can say is that there is a majority that still values what you have previously enjoyed and would be happy to welcome you back and show you genuine Bajan hospitality. Good luck whatever you decide.

6. Bostonian October 11, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Hi sue thank you for being so passionate, you seem to be an example of one of the nice bajans in general ,I’m not totally trying to put barbados on the back burner but if you look at what’s happening each and every time you look around a innocent person is injured stab or shot and the authority don’t seems to be doing too much about this serious situation u just read it or hear it on the news for a short period and after that life goes on.