Police probing unnatural death

Police are continuing investigations into an unnatural death that occurred over the weekend in Kingsland Crescent, Christ Church.

Lawmen say the body of 27-year-old Stephen Chase was found at about 1:10 p.m. on Saturday by a friend, who resided in the same house.

He was discovered hanging from a wall in his room.

11 Responses to Police probing unnatural death

1. Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla
    Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla February 2, 2015 at 2:55 pm

He is 28. Gosh man, correct news would kill wunna?

• Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla
      Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla February 2, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Yes I know him well, if you’re going to bring news though. Can’t it be correct? I’m also wondering if they got this news from the nation cause they have him at 27 years old too. Makes me wonder how ironic that they made the same EXACT mistake

• Enam Idrissa
      Enam Idrissa February 2, 2015 at 3:15 pm

They just most likely have the same source of info. – police/person close to the individual.

• Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla
      Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla February 2, 2015 at 3:16 pm

A source that has the incorrect age OBVIOUSLY aint the source to be dealing with! R.I.P Stephen. Get it right, news should atleast be reliable!

• Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla
      Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla February 2, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Yea…im seeing yall saying that now but if the right info is provided cant it be changed?

2. Matie Siew
    Matie Siew February 2, 2015 at 3:13 pm

May he rest in peace I pray for strength for his family

3. Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla
    Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla February 2, 2015 at 4:09 pm

Can’t the info be edited? Seeing that yall now have the correct info?

• Alex Brooker
      Alex Brooker February 2, 2015 at 5:45 pm

So your biggest concern is that the age given is incorrect?

• Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla
      Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla February 2, 2015 at 5:49 pm

No my biggest concern is that the individual is my FRIEND . Who happens to have family overseas, sadly even some of his family who lived here didn’t know it was him. There is more than one dog called Bob, having the correct age etc would help! Your biggest problem is my comment? Cause OBVIOUSLY I would’ve been talking to the administrators of the page and not you

4. Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla
    Nakita Xiv Iniestaxavivilla February 2, 2015 at 6:17 pm

“What difference does it make it he’s 27/28 does change the fact that they found him hanging” wow. Only bajans hear! R.I.P Stephen Chase won’t even make an issue over this any longer cause the stupse and disrespectful comments only make it hurt more. Guess u only feel it when it’s close to home.