Coleridge and Parry student missing

The police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing Coleridge and Parry Secondary School student.

She is 15-year-old Shanique Scantlebury of  2nd Ave Goodland, St. Michael.

She left home around 10:15 pm on Saturday to go to Thorpes, St James. At the time she was wearing a green, strapless dress and carrying a green and grey North Face haversack containing her school uniform and shoes.

The teenager was last seen about 4:30 pm yesterday at St Stephens Hill, St Michael.

Shanique is about 5 feet tall, of medium build, full breasted, bow legged and has an erect appearance, a round head and short black straightened hair.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to contact Black Rock Police Station at 417-7500/7501, Operations Control at 430-7100, at police emergency number 211, or the nearest police station.

(No photo was provided.)

7 Responses to Coleridge and Parry student missing

1. Nicksie No Regrets Clarke
    Nicksie No Regrets Clarke September 22, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Well I guess I can pick her out from the thousands of ppl I see based on the description… No need to know what she looks like. -_-

2. Bobby Brown
    Bobby Brown September 22, 2014 at 4:27 pm

More than likely she gone roaming

3. Nicksie No Regrets Clarke
    Nicksie No Regrets Clarke September 22, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Im not even worried

4. Nicksie No Regrets Clarke
    Nicksie No Regrets Clarke September 22, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Mhizz Nisha Boo Bispham ya does can’t get to concerned when these missing reports come out cuz ya know how it goes.. But if u know her and u know better then its good u put out a picture cuz idk how this paper telling us about a missing person but 80% of BIM don’t know what the person looks like

5. Nicksie No Regrets Clarke
    Nicksie No Regrets Clarke September 22, 2014 at 8:52 pm

True..we are friends so I’m not gonna lie… Ya know I does talk very plain. When I see these young girls pop up in missing reports every other week I don’t even flinch cuz when ya hear the shout they are normally where they want to be doin what they want to do. But if u say u know her and this isn’t the case… Well I hope she isn’t in any harm…