October 25, 2016 - Police officer dies suddenly The Royal Barbados Police Force is ... +++ October 25, 2016 - St Peter woman arrested and charged A 26-year-old St Peter woman has be ... +++ October 25, 2016 - Vehicle overturns at Warrens Police say no injuries were reporte ... +++ October 25, 2016 - Digital direction Send and receive money digitally, e ... +++ October 25, 2016 - GG winding down school visits In a matter of weeks, once all goes ... +++ October 25, 2016 - Husbands, Walcott brilliant in Canada TORONTO, Canada – Veteran Bar ... +++

Nine-year-old found wandering

Police are seeking the assistance of the public in locating the parents or family members of nine-year-old Jeremiah Ellis, who gave his address as St Catherine, St Philip.

The St Mary’s Primary School student was found wandering along President Kennedy Drive about 7:00 this morning.

Jeremiah is slim and dark, and is wearing a brown shirt, black three-quarter jeans and black slippers.

Anyone with information relating to the location of the parents of Jeremiah Ellis is asked to contact emergency number 211, or the Black Rock Police Station at telephone number 417-7500.

14 Responses to Nine-year-old found wandering

1. Christine Carol-ann Ceecee Waithe
    Christine Carol-ann Ceecee Waithe August 13, 2016 at 11:40 am

Wa smh cha

2. Kevin Cave
    Kevin Cave August 13, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Just so parents losing whole children now?

What really going on bout de place doh?

And why he couldn’t find his way home?

And people today would want to have an opinion in people who go all out to safe guard thier children from this wicked world life.

An island of sleep walkers.

• Kevin Cave
      Kevin Cave August 13, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Lol you right Sophia, when I was a little boy, people use to keep their children very close, now it seems people couldn’t care less what happens to them.

And when I was his age and even younger, I could have found my way home from anywhere on the island.

Momma always use to tell me, go to a bus stop marked to the city, get on the first bus mark Bridgetown, or stop the bus and ask the driver if the bus is going to town or taking me some place that I can get a bus to town, from town I would find my way to our terminal and catch the first bus home.

I tell myself parents of today can’t be teaching their children these things.

3. Diana Cummins
    Diana Cummins August 13, 2016 at 12:49 pm

I don’t know Barbados as well as I should,but isn’t St Catherine far away distance from President Kennedy drive,,.

4. Cynthia Blackman
    Cynthia Blackman August 13, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Hope someone comes forward. ,, St Philip. /President Kennedy Drive. ??????

5. Sharon Taylor
    Sharon Taylor August 13, 2016 at 2:11 pm

He is 9…. Unless he is mentally challenged something wrong….. He knows his parents full name, unless them got full time nick names… Children gypsy, dem does check mail tho… I gotta know where my child is 24/7! Even if she feel I smothering her! Somebody will def be charged for neglect….. Wunna better believe it….

6. miche August 13, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Found wandering along President Kennedy Drive about 7:00 this morning….He would have to sleep in town,,the first bus from those country districts is 5.30…one hour drive, 6.30,,,then the walk to president kennedy drive ,,,Cutting it too close….. so no one missed him??/

7. Alicia Sanderson
    Alicia Sanderson August 13, 2016 at 3:13 pm

He could be sick let’s pray for him ok

8. Sandie Blades
    Sandie Blades August 13, 2016 at 3:52 pm

My my

9. Aneta August 13, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Parents want 3 months in prison for child neglect

10. John Da Silva
    John Da Silva August 13, 2016 at 7:05 pm

People, please wait for the facts before you become sanctimonious and judgmental.

11. Elizabeth Paul
    Elizabeth Paul August 13, 2016 at 7:22 pm

God bless that boy in Jesus amen

12. jrsmith August 14, 2016 at 3:20 pm

A whole lot of junk we are hearing, his guardian should be arrested for child neglect… too much silliness is going on people need to take responsibly for their family. Stop believing in rubbish…