News Feed

October 27, 2016 - United win Manchester derby Juan Mata struck to win a tight Man ... +++ October 27, 2016 - IAAF wants Bolt’s services KINGSTON, Jamaica – IAAF Pres ... +++ October 27, 2016 - Proper shutdown protocol needed, says Bynoe The Department of Emergency Managem ... +++ October 27, 2016 - ‘Out of touch’ Economist Ryan Straughn says the la ... +++ October 27, 2016 - Lowe looking to protect the south coast A senior policymaker has warned tha ... +++ October 27, 2016 - Road Hockey 5s hit halfway mark After three weeks of competition th ... +++

No case

Charges against PSV drivers dismissed

COURT TODAY BLOCKA ZR operator and a minibus driver walked free from the District ‘A’ Traffic Court Tuesday after the traffic violation charges against them were dismissed.

Ranaldo Johnson of Welchman Hall, St Thomas pleaded not guilty to picking up and setting down passengers other than in a designated place, as well as failing to wear a seatbelt while his vehicle was in motion.

The owner of ZR355, Lyndon Nedd, testified that Johnson never drove his vehicle on that date.

In the second matter, Carlos King of Hope Road, St Lucy was reported for plying B89 for hire along Roebuck Street, St Michael on January 20 last year. However, after evidence showed that the road the driver had been travelling on was Baxters Road, Acting Magistrate Elwood Watts dismissed that case as well.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *