Have you seen this man?

Police are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a person of interest who is wanted for interviewing.

The man appears to be in his early 20s, is about five feet eight inches tall, of dark brown complexion, has low knotty hair, and is slim with a big chest.

UnknownXsuspXsmetc

He has high cheek bones, full eyes, small mouth with thick lips and no facial hair.

Police are asking anyone who can provide information which will assist in identifying this man to contact the police emergency number 211 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (1-800-8477).

38 Responses to Have you seen this man?

1. Hunte Omar
    Hunte Omar June 11, 2016 at 1:44 pm

I surly would let the police know if I see him, it is part of my civic duty

• Angela Maria
      Angela Maria June 11, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Rolling my eyes….

• Hunte Omar
      Hunte Omar June 12, 2016 at 1:35 am

You got it all wrong. I am not a snitch . just trying to do my civic duty and not to give shelter or comfort to criminal elements seeking to destroy this Country

• Kevin Cave
      Kevin Cave June 12, 2016 at 10:21 am

So why you don’t do your civic duties, when it comes to the corruption in high places?

• Hunte Omar
      Hunte Omar June 12, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Kevin Cave I am not in high places, That is left to those with strong evidence to ensure such behavior does not exist in the Country. However, as a concern citizen, I am just responding to information put out by the police of assisting in helping find a person. So Bro, you are just confused. Hope if you see him you let the police know. Working with the police is the only way the Country would be purged of the violent thugs.

• Kevin Cave
      Kevin Cave June 12, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Why don’t you do one better and drop everything your doing, and go looking for him.

That mind set that you’re not in high places is the reason those who are in them, feel and know that they can do as they like and get away with it.

Sometimes it takes a small David, with a small stone, to bring down a big giant.

And confusion is a sate of mind, you only become confused when you lack understanding and knowledge of something.

• Hunte Omar
      Hunte Omar June 12, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Kevin Cave Don’t understand your line of reasoning. Hope you do likewise and pass on information to the police. Your safety and the public depend on working with the police. I don’t have to look for him, but if I see him the police would be inform. So bro, if he is related in some way, encourage him to do what is right, hand himself in.

• Hunte Omar
      Hunte Omar June 12, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Seon Anthony Abriones Correct cause you are destroying you life Bro. Sorry you are confusing protecting my Country, and creating a safe Society as being a snitch. Maybe if you become a snitch, you wouldn’t end in jail or dead. That is why I am alive and living a life free of crime.

• Hunte Omar
      Hunte Omar June 12, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Seon Anthony Abriones If everybody in this Country take the same position as you are, the criminal elements would take over. Barbados would become like Mexico where the drugs Lords rule as King, and drugs and guns fill the Streets. Bro that is the problem, people mind they business and get take out. You know why, they become innocent victims. Don’t know your age , but hope you have a change of thinking. Let us help the police and by extension save our Country.

• Hunte Omar
      Hunte Omar June 12, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Seon Anthony Abriones And you are correct, however, a gun does not shoot on its own. So don’t blame the guns, it is the people using the guns to destroy each other. That is why we should pass on information of the illegal guns. But I agree with you they should be banned .

• Hunte Omar
      Hunte Omar June 12, 2016 at 2:45 pm

Poor people are poor because of choice. If they set up themselves to be used because of being poor, they are to blame. There is no justification for using of a gun reckless. Poverty or being poor result from gross ignorance. Education not the gun, is the vehicle by which poverty is eradicated and man ascends from the depth of deprivation. A lack of self-discipline contributes significantly to pitfalls in life.Guns Bro get into poor people hands via drugs and a desire to follow the wrong path.

• Angela Maria
      Angela Maria June 12, 2016 at 3:07 pm

@Seon…how do you know that the man in the photo ain’t on the run from raping and buggering somebody little girl or boy child? Snitch, what. Stop minding the idiot, gansta Black men and rappers in the USA. Every blasted thing they come up why wanna young Bajan men have to ova with it? Wanna like Black Belly sheep; can’t think for wanna self. Struspe.
      My opinion. If you feel you big and bad enough to break the damn law, then you should be big and bad enough to care if you are caught, even if it is from someone snitching on yah.
      rather be a snitch than a wanna be, yellow belly gangsta

• Kevin Cave
      Kevin Cave June 12, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Hunte Omar my way of thinking will always elude persons such as yourself.

I’m a free thinker, something like Busa, Malcom X, black panthers etc etc etc.

You on the other hand have been heavily institutionalized and brain washed, I’m not trying to insult you, I’m just stating what I’ve observed about you so far.

If you look back at history, there are many people who have risked their lives and broken the law, committing treason for the freedom of others.

America is built on such a history, and Bim has something somewhat similar in the Busa account.

Just because something was made law doesn’t make it right Mr Omar, just remember that it was once legal to own slaves.

From the way you speak, you sound like one of those slaves who use to sell out his fellow slaves to find favor with his massa.

If you know what I knew, you would know and realize that the system of slavery was never abolished, but upgraded.

• Kevin Cave
      Kevin Cave June 12, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Hunte Omar, as for the being poor is a choice, I would like you to qualify that statement.

Cause from where I’m standing, all the options that poor people have are systematically design and place there for them.

And when those options are utilized, they end up in long term debt and become slaves to the ex- Plantation owners new organizations.

Every avenue that was able to bring in clean tax free income for the poor family, has either been heavily regulated to the point where it’s not profitable, or just straight up outlawed.

That’s why I’m not in favor of any laws that were make to suppress the progress of the poor.

• Hunte Omar
      Hunte Omar June 12, 2016 at 4:20 pm

Kevin Cave Free thinkers like you often find yourself on the wrong side of the law. Often misguided, you are under the illusion that your way of thinking is correct. You are wrong Kevin. I did history too and i am an independent thinker. However, I am also willing to be guided by sound wisdom. You need to understand freedom fighters never break the law. Those freedom fighter sought to liberate the oppressor from the hands of the evil rulers, who had no respect for law or the rights of humanity. So Kevin come again

• Kevin Cave
      Kevin Cave June 12, 2016 at 4:48 pm

Hahahahahaha, so Hunte Omar, what does it mean to commit treason?

Cause the record states that if most of those freedom fighters had lost, that was the crime they would have been charged with.

Also, it was against the law to go around freeing slaves, which was the custom of some freedom fighters, so I don’t know where you got your info from Mr.

From analyzing your comments, you seem to be in favor of injustice, as long as it is made legal.

• Hunte Omar
      Hunte Omar June 12, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Kevin Cave First the law that exist then deprived people of their basic rights. Yes they called it treason so to justify imprisoning their opponents. But when you look at the inhumane treatment , those freedom fighters had the support of the masses . People would hide behind the shield of the law to conceal wrong doing. But look at what have been achieved. You and I are free today.

• Kevin Cave
      Kevin Cave June 12, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Hunte Omar, We’re free? Are we now?
      And you wouldn’t say that the law now is depriving people of thier basic needs? Eg: (Vending)

Most people today who can see, know for a fact that we the people are being raped by our government, they are allowing monopolies to rob us blind, the same said government makes legislations that protect the wealth of the rich, and suppresses the financial growth of the poor.

Not to mention the corruption, many of our leader commit crimes, without being brought to justice, wouldn’t you call that using the law as a shield?

When last have you heard of corruption in high pleases being cleaned up?
      When last did you hear of those who steal from the the people, when they are put in power by the people, brought to justice?

Most of these questions are simple, and any thinking person would know the answers to these questions.

2. Jackie Manley
    Jackie Manley June 11, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Well he wont be hide to find then lol

3. Angela Maria
    Angela Maria June 11, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Has low, knotty hair…. Who wrote that description? My gosh

4. darrelanderson
    darrelanderson June 11, 2016 at 5:22 pm

with a unique face like that there will be no trouble identifying him. Look! There he goes now!

5. Merisa Jemmott
    Merisa Jemmott June 11, 2016 at 5:38 pm

If I see him I wud tell him d police looking fa he

6. Veroniva Boyce
    Veroniva Boyce June 11, 2016 at 6:28 pm

7. Nanci June 11, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Why they can’t tell you what he did, so people can be careful with their homes and valuables.

8. Leroy June 11, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Nuff men look like he,,i see one de other day

9. BoBoTheClown June 11, 2016 at 10:08 pm

The composite looks like a duppy .If I see this fella I might be tempted to run first ,and fast, ’cause de lad look evil; or maybe I would make a citizens’ arrest.

10. Maureen Smith June 12, 2016 at 7:09 am

Many of the comments here are exceedingly immature, to say the least. This could, of course, be due to the fact that (a) no indication as to the nature of the incident for which the individual is being sought is provided; or (b) language used is more in line with derogatory racial stereotypes (i.e. knotty hair and thick lips). Despite the comedic element of some of the comments here, perhaps they would be more suitable for a less serious subject matter.

• Coralita June 12, 2016 at 11:24 am

I agree, as I read each comment I was saying the same thing. I don’t think the police have to state what he did in order for citizens to be careful and safeguard their homes. Safeguarding yourselves, homes and valuables should be par for the course.

That being said, this is a small society, he will surface sooner or later.

11. Elliott June 12, 2016 at 11:32 am

Well said Maureen Smith, there is a time and a place for everything, there is a time to be serious and a time to be jovial and playful. This is serious business.

12. Michele Richards
    Michele Richards June 12, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Steupse! This could be any Black man in Barbados!
    Btw what is “knotty hair”? Double Steupse!