News Feed

October 27, 2016 - Battle-ready The Barbados Pride cricket team has ... +++ October 27, 2016 - United win Manchester derby Juan Mata struck to win a tight Man ... +++ October 27, 2016 - IAAF wants Bolt’s services KINGSTON, Jamaica – IAAF Pres ... +++ October 27, 2016 - Proper shutdown protocol needed, says Bynoe The Department of Emergency Managem ... +++ October 27, 2016 - ‘Out of touch’ Economist Ryan Straughn says the la ... +++ October 27, 2016 - Lowe looking to protect the south coast A senior policymaker has warned tha ... +++

Bowen charged with deaths in 2015 double road fatality

Police have charged a St George man in connection with a double fatality which occurred on August 31, last year.

Shanty O’Brian Bowen, 39, of Bournes Village is facing two counts of causing death by dangerous driving.

Bowen was at the time driving passengers Melinda Gibson and Cindy Clarke, now deceased, when his car collided with a van along Congo Road, St Philip.

Gibson died on the spot while Cindy Clarke was pronounced dead on arrival at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

3 Responses to Bowen charged with deaths in 2015 double road fatality

  1. Dexter Israel
    Dexter Israel May 19, 2016 at 1:49 pm

    the justice system in barbados sucks…..

  2. jrsmith May 19, 2016 at 2:37 pm

    Well done (BPF ) its about time .. now they families could sue for compensation..

  3. Leroy May 19, 2016 at 4:12 pm

    Sue who? A poor man


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *