October 25, 2016 - Vehicle overturns at Warrens Police say no injuries were reporte ... +++ October 25, 2016 - Digital direction Send and receive money digitally, e ... +++ October 25, 2016 - GG winding down school visits In a matter of weeks, once all goes ... +++ October 25, 2016 - Husbands, Walcott brilliant in Canada TORONTO, Canada – Veteran Bar ... +++ October 25, 2016 - Many positives on Windies A tour DAMBULLA, Sri Lanka – Head co ... +++ October 25, 2016 - Dismissal of iMart cashier raises eyebrows The Labour Department is said to be ... +++

St John teen missing

Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating missing 16-year-old Pedisa Latisha Providence of Venture No. 3, St John.

The Daryl Jordan Secondary School student left home about 6:00 a.m. on March 24 for school and has not returned since. At the time she was wearing the school uniform: a blue blouse, blue skirt and black shoes and carried a black haversack.

Pedisa Latisha Providence

Pedisa is five feet, seven inches tall, slim, brown-skinned. She has a protruding forehead, brown straightened hair and a scar on her forehead.

Police are asking anyone with information related to the whereabouts of Pedisa Latisha Providence to contact the police emergency number 211 or the nearest police station.

17 Responses to St John teen missing

1. Anthony Small
    Anthony Small March 28, 2016 at 9:54 am

Run away to go to oistin festival

2. Mhizz Eyelashes Bailey-Marius
    Mhizz Eyelashes Bailey-Marius March 28, 2016 at 10:02 am

Lol really

3. Mitchell Holder
    Mitchell Holder March 28, 2016 at 10:09 am

Is this an epidemic, follow pattern, disease, addiction or just trend that teenagers are following? I am wondering

4. Gina Harewood
    Gina Harewood March 28, 2016 at 10:22 am

I hope she’s found safe soon god bless her family

5. Anthony Small
    Anthony Small March 28, 2016 at 10:40 am

How much kids get kidnap in Barbados ,nun

• Mark Fenty
      Mark Fenty March 28, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Why would some one want to kidnap a man unless he hasn’t pay a debt? You’re claiming that men are being kidnapped in Barbados, well can you give us the circumstances surrounding such kidnappings without using names?

6. Nita Holder
    Nita Holder March 28, 2016 at 10:41 am

She left home to go to school? I taught school finished on Wednesday,

7. Winnie Meade
    Winnie Meade March 28, 2016 at 10:46 am

Please to the young children stop then runing away it not nice and the family if something is so wrong at home go and see someone and talk but this way is not nice at all the police have pleanty to do and it about time the police take charge of this kind of nonsense and take action and if she is with someone they must be charge no more joke to the police do what must be done
    I hope they fine her safe and sound

8. Angela Maria
    Angela Maria March 28, 2016 at 11:10 am

How do we know that she ran away? Young women have been abducted, raped and killed in Barbados in the past. Let’s not forget that we have a serial killer in our midst; who every eight to ten years abducts, rapes, kills and dumps about three or four young women over a three month period, and to date no one has been arrested for their murders.
    I am not saying it is the case with this young lady, as the killer takes women between 18 to 26, but there is a very real threat to young women here in Bim. You know why some of you don’t know what the hell I’m talking about? Because too many Bajans have short, selective memories.

9. Anthony Small
    Anthony Small March 28, 2016 at 11:17 am

Kellyann Thompson I do have two girls and never had a problem from them one 30 the other turn 25 today you has to teach your kids to dont by shine eye and stop following friends today parent spoil they kids

10. Anthony Small
    Anthony Small March 28, 2016 at 11:42 am

Kellyann Thomas I’m the eldest of 14 kids I have never do things my friends do I had a hard life no toys no nothing but I told my self when I grew up ill change that I look around Barbados today see how parent spoil there kids got them in 400 dollars bags 1000 phone and most of them can’t spell they names one parent said to me my child has to have the best I blame they parent

11. Marva Knight-Miller
    Marva Knight-Miller March 28, 2016 at 12:06 pm

Pedisa go home to Mummy.

12. Dennis Connell
    Dennis Connell March 28, 2016 at 12:53 pm

Here we go again v

13. jrsmith March 28, 2016 at 2:51 pm

The parents are the ones who should be charge with child neglect and fine.. the kids who run away should be made wards of court, these kids are seeing no one seems to really bother so they do what they like. kids behave as to they parents. Who carry these massive attitudes.. parents failure to control they children as they get older all they become is baby factories..

14. harry turnover March 28, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Missing ??? when she has enough she will return home.By now people should have realized that is a trend among giddy headed young girls. Only bringing shame on their families,
    How can someone blame parents in all of this ?? most of these girls are probably model children at home .Most parents will be surprised at what their girl children do away from home…like at School for example.How come boys don’t go missing?