October 26, 2016 - Wanted man bulletin Police are seeking the assistance o ... +++ October 26, 2016 - School feeding programmes could help fight NCDs A food and nutrition official has i ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Government has run out of options – Arthur Government’s fiscal policy is inf ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Sick airline A top official of regional airline ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Teachers back away from court threat The Barbados Union of Teachers (BUT ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Beacon supports regulatory move Beacon Insurance Company is giving ... +++

Child injured in incident.

A five-year-old boy remains warded at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital after being involved in an accident yesterday.

Antonio Sullivan, a student of St Mark’s Primary was struck by a motor van driven by Errol Herman, 63, around 3:10 p.m. at Blades Hill, St Philip.

Antonio received injuries to his right foot and toes.

16 Responses to Child injured in incident.

1. Sisi Kitty Greenidge
    Sisi Kitty Greenidge January 13, 2016 at 2:04 pm

I hope he recovers soon

2. Empresz Jana
    Empresz Jana January 13, 2016 at 2:09 pm

All the best Lil boy prays u recover soon . Pple those ages need to be taken off the rd at tht age

• Onisha Thomas
      Onisha Thomas January 13, 2016 at 2:24 pm

I agree them need to be off the dam road

• Empresz Jana
      Empresz Jana January 13, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Yup every time u look around its somdy tht age hit some one

3. Rashida Holder
    Rashida Holder January 13, 2016 at 2:14 pm

All the best Antonio my sons saw it as it happened

4. Celina Cox
    Celina Cox January 13, 2016 at 2:51 pm

ohhhhhhhhh….speedy recovery deary….u will be in my prayers.

5. jrsmith January 13, 2016 at 3:35 pm

@, Empresz, hail, hail, you need to eat your comments, I am half way through my 70s and had 2 minor accidents , was driving since 14 years old and still is driving, driven in the US,Canada, Europe, and Hong king… always driven expensive cars…

6. Margo Byer
    Margo Byer January 13, 2016 at 3:43 pm

speedy recovery precious one

7. Amelia Gittens
    Amelia Gittens January 13, 2016 at 3:51 pm

cuh dear cud be worst glad he ok and the old gentle man probably all shaken

8. Cherylann Johnson January 13, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Empresz Jana while I agree with you that persons of a certain age should be monitored re driving I must say that my observations show me that people of younger ages also should be monitored.

My suggestion would be that parents of children of a certain age group should find a responsible adult or ward to ensure safe passage to and from school on mornings as its not always possible for the parents to do so themselves…

9. Samud Ali
    Samud Ali January 13, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Does anyone even know HOW the accident happened?

10. D.E.W. 246 January 13, 2016 at 6:12 pm

I agree Cherylann. The first thing I thought was that this child at 5 years old should have been with a capable adult to avoid such. I also hope that at 63 years old I will still be allowed to drive and not have to rely on a bus or chauffeur. My dad is actually 63 as well and I trust him to drive me before these inexperienced drivers… just saying. I pray for a speedy recovery for the little one and I hope this is a warning for others with little ones on the road not properly supervised.

11. Venice Daisley
    Venice Daisley January 13, 2016 at 8:31 pm

All God’s blessing, get well soon

12. rashida woodroffe January 14, 2016 at 1:12 am

Hope u recover soon little boy all de best

13. Bumpy January 14, 2016 at 8:00 am

To empress. ..would u like to be taken off the road at 63? That’s still a young age..only God knows what happened cause ur could be that the boy ran in front the car..I’m just saying. But u don’t even know if the car was moving or how fast it was so that statement is irrelevant.

14. observer January 14, 2016 at 8:18 am

I,m wishing the kid a speedy recovery,Empresz your remaks are so ridiculous,you young in experience drivers are biggest road hazards out in the street when the day come so you dont know what the hell you talking about please grow up.