Two made homeless by fire

Two men are now homeless following a house fire at  Fosters Gap, Jackson, St Michael.

The three-bedroom timber and wall rented structure was destroyed following a blaze in which the occupants lost all of their possessions.

Gordan August, 45, and Shelton Johnson, 40, were occupying the house at the time of the fire around 2:23 p.m.

Two fire tenders and eight officers under the command of Station Officer Clarence Hinds responded to the call.

IMG_4580
Gordan August pondering his next move after the fire destroyed his home.
IMG_4594
Shelton Johnson stares at the charred remains of the house.

IMG_4603

Fire Jackson

4 Responses to Two made homeless by fire

  1. Tristan John
    Tristan John January 1, 2016 at 4:43 pm

    Hmm something seems off about this……..

    Reply
    • Jean Worrell
      Jean Worrell January 1, 2016 at 5:39 pm

      I was saying the same thing!

      Reply
      • Randy January 3, 2016 at 8:11 am

        what seems of about this? are you saying this because they are two men and one of them have dread locs

        come on this is 2016 stop with the foolishness lads

        accidents happen every day and I know they will

        get a grip and try and bring something positive to yall lives and stop jumping to assumptions on others

        Reply
  2. Elliott January 2, 2016 at 8:28 am

    Accidents will happen because we do not always exercise care and I offer my sympathy to those made homeless.
    It I a burning shame that things have gotten so bad in our beloved island that people are so suspicious of others that foul play is, apparently, immediately suspected.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *