Unnatural death in The Belle

Police are on the scene of an unnatural death in The Belle, St Michael.

A man was found hanging at Muddy Boots Gardening Supplies by workers around 8 30 a.m.

More details to follow.

11 Responses to Unnatural death in The Belle

1. Violeta Patricia Piggott
    Violeta Patricia Piggott December 1, 2015 at 12:09 pm

Wait wa gine on Another one chaaaa den

2. Jema Goodluck
    Jema Goodluck December 1, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Omg.

3. Sweet Puss. December 1, 2015 at 1:17 pm

These people need Christ in their lives what a sad way to go out of this world.

4. Michelle Stephens
    Michelle Stephens December 1, 2015 at 2:13 pm

sick and tired reading news. cant we have ONE peaceful 24 hrs?

5. Heather Williams December 1, 2015 at 6:05 pm

condolences to the family

6. Rose Lorde December 1, 2015 at 8:36 pm

My sincere condolence to Laura and family , may God give you the strength to carry on. Very pleasant lot, I was shopping there from inception, these are my friends and my family, Muddy Boots family and I joke around on every visit. My prayers are with the family, find solace in the good times and I know that there were good times.

• sharon October 23, 2016 at 3:51 pm

As it draws near to a year since the loss of the deceased, my thoughts are with those who suffered the loss of their loved one. May the Lord give you strength as you call on him(ps46:1) for your needs. I am sorry I did not visit the store when I was lead to go there but not having transportation I feared the walk there – when I should have put my trust in the Lord, may the Lord forgive me.

7. Maria Leclair
    Maria Leclair December 1, 2015 at 8:47 pm

A forensic pathologist needs to be a top priority for Barbados for all suspected suicides and questionably crime scenes. Suspected suicide’s must be determined by a forensic pathologist, to be positive it is indeed a suicide. I should hope one will be hired for this.

8. Hunte Omar
    Hunte Omar December 2, 2015 at 1:23 am

Very unfortunate he take his life. They are some people perfer to give up than to endure . RIP