October 26, 2016 - Government has run out of options – Arthur Government’s fiscal policy is inf ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Sick airline A top official of regional airline ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Teachers back away from court threat The Barbados Union of Teachers (BUT ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Beacon supports regulatory move Beacon Insurance Company is giving ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Challenge series returns Sunday Suzuki Challenge Series (SCS) point ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Waste to energy still alive – Lowe The Cahill project might be a thing ... +++

Police need help identifying man

The Royal Barbados Police Force is requesting the assistance of the public in identifying a man said to be in his early 30’s who is currently in a serious condition at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

The young man was involved in an accident which occurred on the Princess Alice Highway, Bridgetown, this morning at around 6.30 am.

Anyone who may know his identity or anyone who has recently missed a family member is asked to contact the police at telephone number 430-7189 or  211.

10 Responses to Police need help identifying man

1. Violeta Patricia Piggott
    Violeta Patricia Piggott August 2, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Hope the family come forward soon Sound serious

2. Veroniva Boyce
    Veroniva Boyce August 3, 2015 at 4:22 am

Oh dear!

3. Tamarind Rod August 3, 2015 at 11:11 am

All citizens of Barbados should carry photo I.D. on their persons at all times, and that I.D. should include a current address and an emergency contact name and phone number. This is the practice in most other countries and Barbadians should get with it, after all, this is 2015. I wish this unfortunate person a speedy recovery and hope that an I.D. is made soon.

4. Sanky August 3, 2015 at 11:22 am

@Michelle…what is your point?

5. Alex Alleyne August 3, 2015 at 2:43 pm

More info. needed on this person, the Listing here is very poor.
    Colour, weight, height , tattoos etc on body. Hair style.

6. sunshinecanada August 3, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Thanks alex, pic or something, smartenup

7. Shirley August 3, 2015 at 10:33 pm

I’m with you on that one tamarind rod.. …Michelle what are you trying to say?

8. sheila Mcintosh August 4, 2015 at 7:59 am

I am a barbarian went abroad for studies in England and I am now living in USA,at this time I am spending time observing the improvement of the island in some instances,if thegoverment of this island want to compete with major cities they have to change laws that are for the people and protect the people,everyone who lives here should have an ID.with all the crime,the terrorists,the drug trafficking.and treats of earth quakes and tsunamis, a basic I’d is important in Barbdos,so many people on the island,I pray that this person condition will improve whereby he can identify himself.

9. Alex Alleyne August 4, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Sad to say that if this person was WHITE the info listed for help will state the description from head to toe with a “make shift drawing” of the person face due to the fact that they might be some swelling of the face structure.