October 28, 2016 - Case dismissed The case brought by the Ministry of ... +++ October 28, 2016 - Employees pampered As Education Month draws to a close ... +++ October 28, 2016 - ‘Take big view of agriculture’ GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands– Sta ... +++ October 28, 2016 - NUPW reacts to Lowe’s comments on privatization The island’s largest public secto ... +++ October 28, 2016 - BUT warns of new militant approach The Barbados Union of Teachers (BUT ... +++ October 28, 2016 - Cameron expresses confidence in Windies women KINGSTON, Jamaica – West Indi ... +++

Breaking News – Serious accident in The City

Police are on the scene of a serious accident at Nursery Drive Terminal in The City.

Two female students were seriously injured after a route taxi overturned just moments ago.

Several others were also injured.

More to follow.

7 Responses to Breaking News – Serious accident in The City

1. Sharon Woolley
    Sharon Woolley June 9, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Shocking news, lets hope all survive this accident

2. Hope Bless
    Hope Bless June 9, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Hope every body come out ok

3. Veroniva Boyce
    Veroniva Boyce June 9, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Hope everyone is ok. Pray no serious injuries.

4. Abeda Adam
    Abeda Adam June 9, 2015 at 3:54 pm

How ya does turn over in the van stand? You cant be driving fast. Nor wreckless. What went wrong?

5. Patrick Blackman June 9, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Man… when are they going to get these crazy things off the roads in this country?

6. maria June 9, 2015 at 4:43 pm

I.m so sorry this has happened but two years ago I saw an ivy van packed with about 40 springer school girls bumping an weaving an I said to myself Lord what r these children doing an I told the driver believe me when I say this one of these days this r one of the rest doing this ignorance is going to turn over an hurt these kids.he told me this is what they ask him to do an he does it so i said k then I hope u give the police this report when it turns over.look two years after it happens our young people believe they can keep on doing foolishness an get away with it but let me tell u guys something God isnt sleeping an he will stop all this foolishness that.s going on in Barbados once an for all.