October 26, 2016 - Wanted man bulletin Police are seeking the assistance o ... +++ October 26, 2016 - School feeding programmes could help fight NCDs A food and nutrition official has i ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Government has run out of options – Arthur Government’s fiscal policy is inf ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Sick airline A top official of regional airline ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Teachers back away from court threat The Barbados Union of Teachers (BUT ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Beacon supports regulatory move Beacon Insurance Company is giving ... +++

‘Lord Evil’ granted bail

Andre “Ponchies” Jackman has been offered $200 000 bail after spending a year on remand at HMP Dodds.

The accused, also known as ‘Lord Evil’, of Stroudes Bay, Crab HiIl, St Lucy, is awaiting trial with four others for the April 26, 2014 murder of Charley Dume.

‘Lord Evil’

‘Lord Evil’

Dume was shot at Nelson Street, The City.

Jackman remains on remand pending the approval of his two sureties by the High Court.

As a condition of bail, it is understood that he has been ordered to surrender his travel documents and report daily to a police station before 6 p.m.

Source: (Sandra Downes)

9 Responses to ‘Lord Evil’ granted bail

1. Shurf De
    Shurf De May 12, 2015 at 11:14 pm

How De hell he was granted 1, and two who crazy enough to put up $200,000 as surety… Stay right up dey. My hard working $200,000 wont be bailin he out. I would have to be high and I DON’T used nothing to get me high, I don’t be drunk either. So he would keep bubba company some more.

• Shurf De
      Shurf De May 13, 2015 at 12:03 am

I ain’t put up nutten after wukn suh hard… I (THINK) he is the second person who got bail for MURDER. I wonda fa tru

• Otis Boss
      Otis Boss May 13, 2015 at 12:16 am

• Shurf De
      Shurf De May 13, 2015 at 12:23 am

Smh, I wonder if it was your family if you would say stfu.

2. Alex Alleyne May 13, 2015 at 6:00 am

BAIL on a murder charge
    with a name like “LORD EVIL” ????????????????????????????????

3. sheakine forde May 13, 2015 at 9:10 am

Y not them got ppl with worst name than his out on bail got some with 2/3 guns charges or killing ppl and out on bail

4. Carlos May 14, 2015 at 11:46 am

What ever happen to innocent UNTIL proven guilty ? That is what JUSTICE . Because you are accused does not make you guilty….. We NEED to understand that too many people on remand in Bim for no good reason. its an embarrassment. How would you feel if you are remanded to prison for 4 years then you go to trial and end up NOT guilty? Who gonna give you back that 4 years you lost?

5. Shonie Jackman May 14, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Thank God he was granted bail. My brother is no saint but I also know he is not a murder. My heart goes out to the family for their lost and pray they get the justice they need. God is in control and we leave this matter in the almighty.

6. Maxine Hutchinson May 16, 2015 at 1:56 pm

I wish he would change that name. If he does not seek to change it, he may very well be a “revolving prisoner” at Dodds i his lifetime. Certain names carry their relevant demons.