News Feed

October 27, 2016 - Proper shutdown protocol needed, says Bynoe The Department of Emergency Managem ... +++ October 27, 2016 - ‘Out of touch’ Economist Ryan Straughn says the la ... +++ October 27, 2016 - Lowe looking to protect the south coast A senior policymaker has warned tha ... +++ October 27, 2016 - Road Hockey 5s hit halfway mark After three weeks of competition th ... +++ October 27, 2016 - Sutherland rubbishes Green Economy Scoping study Member of Parliament for St George ... +++ October 27, 2016 - Switch to solar power still too expensive, complains Clarke Member of Parliament for St George ... +++

Cases dismissed

COURT TODAY BLOCK“Go and behave yourself!”

That was the advice given to two men and a woman who had their cases dismissed in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today.

Acting Magistrate Alliston Seale made the decision after the prosecutor had no files in any of the cases, which date back to 2011 and 2012, and the accused persons therefore could not be given disclosure in their matters.

Darren Jamar Parris, 30, of #185 Fairview Place, Bayville, St Michael, had been charged with inflicting serious bodily harm on Phillip Sealy on October 22, 2012.

Kezron Orlando Findlay, 26, of Butlers Road, Gall Hill, Christ Church faced a charge of stealing a handbag, a passport, cellular phone and other items belonging to Jonathan Bryant, totalling $855, on April 27, 2011.

Precious Madonna James, a 28-year-old hairdresser from Deacons Road, St Michael, no longer has to face charges of having an offensive weapon with intent to commit wounding and causing a disturbance at Ladymeade Gardens on September 11, 2012.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *