Man electrocuted in Wildey
Police and other emergency officials were on the scene of an apparent electrocution at a building in Websters Road, Wildey, St Michael.
Our reporter Marlon Madden was on the scene and he reported that the defence force, fire service and light and power technicians were among the first responders.
The victim is said to be a male employee of BRC Limited, Edgehill, St Thomas, who was working on the roof of the building at the time of the incident.
(more details to follow)