October 26, 2016 - Senior pastor suspended The senior pastor at the People’s ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Wanted man bulletin Police are seeking the assistance o ... +++ October 26, 2016 - School feeding programmes could help fight NCDs A food and nutrition official has i ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Government has run out of options – Arthur Government’s fiscal policy is inf ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Sick airline A top official of regional airline ... +++ October 26, 2016 - Teachers back away from court threat The Barbados Union of Teachers (BUT ... +++

Man shot in Bank Hall

Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding a shooting incident that occurred around 3 o’clock this morning at Happy Cot Road, Bank Hall, St Michael.

A man in his 20s was reportedly shot multiple times.

He was taken to the QEH in critical condition and was scheduled to undergo surgery.

18 Responses to Man shot in Bank Hall

1. Rudy Lovell
    Rudy Lovell September 19, 2014 at 12:18 pm

What could Cyprian have done to deserve this? This is senseless like all the other crime and violence island wide.

2. Sarah Pomeranz Layne
    Sarah Pomeranz Layne September 19, 2014 at 12:19 pm

Could this just stop already..

3. Alleyna Brathwaite
    Alleyna Brathwaite September 19, 2014 at 12:19 pm

Tell me a good reason a man in his 20’s is shot multiple times In the wee hours of the morning? People overseas killing other nations because they want world domination and people out here killing one another…..idiots

4. Shanni Boo
    Shanni Boo September 19, 2014 at 12:25 pm

I pray Cyprian pulls thru this my prayers are with him n his family I knw Donna must be in shambles

5. Sylvia Sparkle Walrond
    Sylvia Sparkle Walrond September 19, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Any good news ? Jeeze

6. Sharon Woolley
    Sharon Woolley September 19, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Here’s this weeks shooting victim, senseless violence week after week

7. Avonda Quintyne-Grant
    Avonda Quintyne-Grant September 19, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Cyprian Payne, my prayers are with you, Donna and the Payne family. Senseless act of violence.

8. Yrn Antoine
    Yrn Antoine September 19, 2014 at 12:54 pm

No cyprian pls fight ur son cant grow with out a father my praise r with u

9. Michael Ess
    Michael Ess September 19, 2014 at 1:07 pm

10. Billie Joe Thompson
    Billie Joe Thompson September 19, 2014 at 1:22 pm

It saddens me to think the devil is so present in the paradise island of Barbados! Seems like shootings are daily there I always thought your country was safe I’m starting to rethink that!! Barbadians your in my prayers I hope all the Christians are on their knees praying for the evil to stop!!! Concerned Canadian!

11. Cyprian Greaves
    Cyprian Greaves September 19, 2014 at 2:27 pm

What is wrong with my Country! Was never this way before who breed these criminals, WANT TO COME HOME.

12. Brigitte Adams
    Brigitte Adams September 19, 2014 at 3:05 pm

When is this going to stop we killing our people.

13. Peter Merrifield
    Peter Merrifield September 19, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Time to stop the rot before its too late
    Carrying a firearm whether loaded or not needs to carry a minimum punitive sentence
    An island as beautiful and blessed as yours cannot afford anything less
    I understand the challenges of modern life but this has to stop!

14. Denise Clendinning
    Denise Clendinning September 19, 2014 at 3:58 pm

15. jr smith September 19, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Most bajans got what they wanted, practicing the yeah man behaviour, the uncle Sam thing, so bajans must deal with it.
    The drugs,the guns, the drive by shootimgs, its all so easy, to be a criminal in Barbados ,its as though these clowns with the guns are being told what to do.
    Crime in Barbados isn’t simple street to street, they are people living in Barbados who are the Mr bigs, if Barbados police cant handle it, ask the US, Canada or the UK to help.
    Barbados have a back log of cases, but the major problem ,they are too much crime being committed and looking back at the past years in the news ,our lawyers are not that trustworthy type.

16. Cheryl Alleyne-Brooks
    Cheryl Alleyne-Brooks September 19, 2014 at 8:50 pm

I just happened to know that the week wasn’t going to past

17. Concerned visitor September 20, 2014 at 9:56 am

My husband and I fell in love with your beautiful island and its people when we first visited in 2007. So much so that we have returned 8 times since then. So its with much sadness that I read of the increase in violent crime and murder on the island. We always felt safe to go anywhere on the island, but am now a little nervous that when we return this year with our grandchildren in tow for the first time we shall have to be a lot more careful about where we take them. No more losing ourselves up country! No more lifts off friendly strangers!
    I pray that Barbados find its way.