News Feed

October 22, 2016 - Lashley urges innovation Minister of Culture, Youth and Spor ... +++ October 22, 2016 - Christmas Wonderland is back After a 12-year break, Simpson Moto ... +++ October 22, 2016 - Husbands wins St James South nomination Sandra Husbands has been elected th ... +++ October 22, 2016 - Burst main near Springer Memorial A crew from the Barbados Water Aut ... +++ October 22, 2016 - Helping Haiti The Help Haiti Today Radiothon, has ... +++ October 22, 2016 - St James man nursing stab wounds One woman is assisting police with ... +++

NAPSAC Off-again, on-again, Off

The off-again, on-again National Primary Schools Athletic Championship is now definitely off.

In a release today from the NAPSAC committee, chairman Vaman Harbin said the 2013 championship had been cancelled.

He said the cancellation was as a result of the prohibitive cost of an alternative venue; insufficient entries by the deadline date; and clashes with curriculum and other established sporting events done in the third term.

Harbin said the NAPSAC committee regretted any inconvenience as a result of the cancellation.

Both NAPSAC and the Barbados Secondary Schools Athletic Championships have been affected by the unavailability of the track at the National Stadium due to rehabilitative work.†

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *